Children ages 10 and under who can play tennis
Play Days that are scheduled during the 4 Grand Slam professional tennis tournaments:
Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon, and US Open
When and Where?
Australian Open Play Day – Sunday, January 26, 2-4 pm. Petersburg Racquet Club, Martinez, Ga.
Contact: Vu Nguyen at Vu email@example.com or PRC at 706-860-9288
What do you get?
- Lots of Play!
How do I sign up my child?
- Skills required – able to hit the ball back and forth over the net, and can start the point with an underhand or overhand serve
- 2 Divisions – 8 and under and 10 and under.
- Courts/balls – 8 and under play on 36’ court with red ball. 10 and under play on a 60’ court with orange ball.
- The Australian Open and US Open Play Days are scheduled the week before the spring and fall Jr. Team Tennis seasons. If any players are not already on a JTT team, they will be placed on one if they are interested.
- The Spring JTT Season begins February 2nd.