Welcome! Are you new to CSRA Junior Tennis? You will find some information in the Newcomer’s Guide created by our local league coordinators. We will have more here soon.
Carolyn Drake is our new JTT coordinator. You can contact her at: email@example.com.
2017 JTT Championship League Schedule
- Jan 23: Registration begins. A separate captain for each team must be in place by this date before a team can be registered.
- Feb 5: Last day for teams to register
- Feb 19: Captain’s meeting
- Feb 26: Season Begins
Each Player is guaranteed a minimum of two matches.
- 4 singles and 4 doubles on two courts. Play a single and a double match simultaneously.
- Three kids per team are playing in each round.
- Minimum team number is 4 maximum is 6. All teams will be mixed gender.
- 8U – 10 minute matches
- 10U – 20 minute matches
- 12U – 18U 30 minute matches
- A group warmup will be for 5 to 10 minutes before the matches begin. No warmups before
- Ratings: All players will have a rating. The Pros can assist in this procedure.
- By requiring a rating it does not matter if same gender or mixed gender play against each
other’ It will be up to the captains to decide on opponents for each match using ratings.
All of the same age group will play at the same facility. This way if a team is short players,
they can use a player from another team.
- Finally the goal for this season is to get as many kids as possible to play tennis and offer a
format that gives them plenty of play against different competition