|Augusta Country Club||706.738.2735||Augusta, GA||Directions|
|Fermata Club||803.648.5673||Aiken, SC|
|North Augusta Country Club||803.279.0704||North Augusta, SC|
|Petersburg Racquet Club||706.860.9288||Martinez, GA||Directions|
|The Club at Raes Creek||706.738.4122||Augusta, GA|
|West Lake Country Club||706.863.4018||Martinez, GA||Directions|
|Windmill Plantation||706.495.7802||Martinez, GA||Directions|
|Woodside Plantation||803.641.7974||Aiken, SC|
|Diamond Lakes Tennis Center||706.772.4913||Hephzibah, GA|
|Fleming Tennis Center||706.796.5046||Augusta, GA||Directions|
|Greenbrier High School||706.650.6040||Evans, GA|
|Lakeside High School||864.333.2728||Evans, GA||Directions|
|Newman Tennis Center||706.821.1600||Augusta, GA||Directions|
|Odell Weeks Tennis Center||803.642.7739||Aiken, SC|
|Patriot’s Park||706.855.2170||Evans, GA||Directions|
|Riverside Park||706.863.7523||Evans, GA|
|Riverview Park||803.441.4310||North Augusta, SC|
|Warren Road||706.860.2833||Augusta, GA||Directions|
Driving Directions to Tennis Facilities
- Augusta Country Club – (706) 738-2735
From Aiken: Take Aiken-Augusta Hwy and go over the bridge into Augusta. Go to 2nd traffic light and turn right onto Broad Street. Continue down Broad Street and turn left onto Milledge Road. Go approximately 1 – 1 ½ miles and you will see the entrance to the Club on your right. Follow the parking lots to the back and you will see the tennis courts.
- Fleming Tennis Center – (706) 796-5046
Use directions to Newman Tennis Center, but continue on I-520 (Bobby Jones Expwy) to Exit 9. Turn left onto Hwy 56 (Old Savannah Road) and follow to Chester Avenue. You will cross railroad tracks and it will be the first street on your left. Turn left onto Chester Avenue and the courts will be 200 yards on your left. 1850 Chester Ave., Augusta, GA.
- Newman Tennis Center – (706) 821-1600
- From I-20 exit at GA Exit 196A onto I-520 (Bobby Jones Expressway) follow and exit at Exit 2 onto Wrightsboro Road. Turn left on Wrightsboro Road and follow for 2 miles. Turn left into the entrance of NTC at the traffic light.
- From Hwy 25 South: Entering Augusta from the South on Hwy 25, go under the overpass, turn immediately left onto approach to I-520 W (Bobby Jones Expwy) follow I-520 to Exit 2 onto Wrightsboro Road. Turn right on Wrightsboro Road and follow for 2 miles. Turn left into the entrance of NTC at the traffic light. 3103 Wrightsboro Road.
- Lakeside High School – (706) 863-0027
Use Petersburg directions below…Continue on Fury’s Ferry Road past West Lake entrance and through light. At next light, turn left at Evans to Lock Road. Continue on Evans to Lock Road and turn left onto Blue Ridge Drive. Continue to the traffic stop and turn left on the road that goes between the schools. Make a left turn through the parking lots and go behind the school to the courts. 533 Blue Ridge Drive, Martinez, GA.
- Patriots Park : 6445 Columbia Road, Grovetown – 100 Acres (706) 855-2170
- Exit 183 from Atlanta. Turn left on GA47/US 221, go approximately 2.5 miles to Columbia Road (76 Station on corner). Turn right on Columbia Road, go approximately 5 miles. Entrance on left side.
- Exit 190 from Augusta. Turn right on Lewiston, go to stop light at Columbia Road. Turn left on Columbia Road, go approximately 2 miles. Entrance and fields will be on right side.
- Petersburg Racquet Club – (706) 860-9288
- Coming from Columbia, SC on I-20: Once you pass over the Savannah River into Georgia, take the first exit, which is River Watch Parkway. Get off the ramp and go right onto River Watch. Go to your second traffic light and go right on Fury’s Ferry Road. Go 1.6 miles on Fury’s Ferry and take a left at the second light (big Bi-Lo store is on the left) which is The Pass. Go ½ mile and turn left into the Cedar Rock subdivision (2 giant boulders on each side of the entrance). The club is on your right.
- Coming from the Augusta Airport (Bush Field): Leave the airport and go right onto Doug Barnard Parkway. In a few minutes, you will come to the 520 by-pass (Bobby Jones Expressway). Go left and continue several miles until you get to I-20. Go east on I-20 towards Columbia, SC. Go on I-20 and take the last exit in Georgia, which is River Watch Parkway. Take the River Watch exit and loop around, then go right at the light onto the Parkway. Go to your third traffic light and go right on Fury’s Ferry Road. Go 1.6 miles on Fury’s Ferry and take a left at the 2nd light (big Bi-Lo store is on the left) which is The Pass. Go ½ mile and turn left into the Cedar Rock subdivision. The club is on your right.
- West Lake Country Club – (706) 863-4018
Use Petersburg directions above… Continue on Fury’s Ferry Road past The Pass and turn right into the first subdivision on the right. Go through the West Lake gate (get a pass to the tennis facility) and turn right onto the first road, West Lake Drive, and proceed 0.5 miles to the Club, which is on the left. 3556 West Lake Drive.
- Warren Road Recreation – (706) 860-0986
- Coming from Columbia, SC on I-20: Once you pass over the Savannah River into Georgia, take the first exit, River Watch Parkway. Get off the ramp and go right onto River Watch. Go to your 2nd traffic light and go left on Fury’s Ferry Road. At the light, go left onto Washington Road. Take your first right onto Warren Road. Approximately ½ mile, turn left into the Warren Road Recreation. The tennis courts will be on your right.
- Coming from Augusta Airport (Bush Field): Leave airport and go right onto Doug Barnard Parkway. In a few minutes, you will come to the 520 by-pass (Bobby Jones Expressway). Go left and continue several miles until you get to I-20. Go east on I-20 towards Columbia, SC. Go on I-20 and take the Washington Road exit. Turn left on Washington Road. Just past Applebees, turn left onto Warren Road. Go approximately ½ mil and turn left into the Warren Road Recreation. The tennis courts will be on your right.
- Windmill Plantation 706.495.7802
Heading towards Thurmond Lake on Washington Rd. pass the Walmart in Evans. Follow Washington Rd until the first light this is Willimam Few Parkway. Make a left on Willimam Few Parkway. Then take the 2nd right Windmill Parkway. You will see a club house, pool and the courts on the right. Make sure you bring water, use the bathroom at the corner gas station, as there are not bathroom facilities open until the pool is open.